Welcome To B.I. Engineering
Founded in 1975, B. I. Engineering has been supplying manufactured parts and assemblies to the Defence and Commercial On & Off-Highway Sectors for over 47 years.
Uniquely positioned, B. I. Engineering offers design, manufacture, supply and fitment of a comprehensive range of light, heavy and armoured fabrications.
In addition to fabricated assemblies B. I. Engineering also specializes in Vehicle Engine Cooling and Heat Transfer.
B. I. Engineering has an established and strong working relationship with OEM and Tier 1 Suppliers within the industry sectors.
Please continue to read about our range of capabilities….
BI. Engineering’s vision is to develop its manufacturing competencies to meet the future bespoke requirements of our customers in the military and off-highway vehicle sectors as a key supplier. To consider all reasonable methods of manufacture by investing in technology, engineering techniques, staff and training. To remain agile in our operations whilst keeping continuous improvement as a core activity.
BI. Engineering is proud to be a family-owned, UK manufacturing company. B. I. Engineering provides its customers with a professional service, bespoke to their requirements, offering quality products at a competitive price. A tradition that has been developed for circa 50 years of trading. B. I. Engineering has created employment, grown manufacturing skills, and techniques which continues to create a vibrant, loyal and agile workforce and supply chain. By remaining nimble in our operations, whilst keeping continuous improvement as a core activity, we have developed our ‘one-stop shop’ ethos.
Workforce – Customers – Quality – Integrity – Health – Safety – Environment – Improvement
In House Capabilities
Within these facilities B. I. Engineering has its own;
- Paint facility,
- Upholstery shop (military vehicle seating),
- Press Shop
- Precision Machine Shop,
- Fabrication Facility,
- Inspection Department (equipped with CMM)
- Hot-tin Dipping Facility (largest in Europe),
- Radiator, Heat Transfer and Repair Facility
- Phosphating Facility,
- Multiple profiling equipment including, CNC turret punches, lasers, fibre lasers, plasma cutters, and oxygen acetylene cutter.
- Preservation and Packaging Department
B. I. Engineering houses all its operations in a total of 185,000 square feet, a mixture of Manufacturing, R&D, Bonded Stores and Distribution facilities.
B. I. Engineering wholly owns all its plant and equipment, and continually invests in the latest technologies.
We are proud to be members of
To always improve . . .
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED, B. I. Engineering is always looking to improve and review its processes and approach to manufacturing and quality.
- Health and Safety policies in place are under constant review inline with legislation and working processes.
- Environmental Policies in place have been created to be inline with the ISO140001 practices. Carbon footprint data is reviewed on an annual basis.